2021 Deerma CM1500 Vacuum Cleaner
UV Mites 12000Pa Hand-Held Anti-Dust HEPA Vacuum Cleaner For Bed Mattress Pillow Sofa
Do you know the fact that the average bed contains more than 10,000 dust mites and over 2 millions droppings, and that around 400 million people in the world are now suffering from allergic diseases? It is more commonly dust mite faeces that cause these allergies. The feces can easily contact skin or be inhaled, and they continue to trigger allergies even after the mites have died. Eww! This sounds disgusting and terrible! All these facts prove that our bed or mattress is not clean. But now, we have this deerma Hand-held UV Mites Vacuum Cleaner engineered to remove allergens from the mattress. Just get one home and help protect you and your family.
– High vibration frequency: 8000 times per minute vibration dislodging mites that are hooking on the fiber deep in the mattress.
– Constant thermal wind: blowing 55 Celsius degree high-temperature air directly through the mattress, keeping the mattress dry so that mites or germs are unable to generate.
– Effective germicidal UVC: emitting strong 253.7nm UVC light beams to kill the germs and mites 100 percent.
– Powerful suction: 12000 Pa strong suction power for both microns and hair on the surface, and dust and mites deeply in mattress.
– Advanced filtration: HEPA and triple tiers cyclone filter, capturing micron particles and avoiding the second pollution.
– Upgraded LED light: helping see the dust, scurf, hair clearly on the bed and sofa when it is dark.
– Wide-area vibration plate: 245 square centimeters large coverage for improving efficiency.
– Sensitive touch key: smooth linear design and sensitive light button on the handle for easy operation.
– Hygienic bin emptying: 0.5L top-loaded dust box, convenient to take out for emptying and cleaning.
– Effortless cleaning: comfortable handle and a balanced body ensure you clean mites with little effort.
– Safety protection: UVC automatically stops when the machine is lifted up from the cleaning surface for 1 second.
Voltage: 220V, 50Hz
Dust box capacity: 0.5L
Material: ABS, PP
How to Get Rid of Dust Mites:
1. Remove dust by wiping and vacuuming.
2. Wash fabrics in hot water at a minimum of 130 degrees Fahrenheit (54 Celsius degree).
3. Steam clean carpets, rugs, and furniture.
4. Use a hypoallergenic mattress and pillow or an anti-allergy protector.
5. Don’t make your bed in the morning.
6. Use a mites vacuum cleaner.